We hope you will be able to join us in Geneva for the IGF’s Annual General Meeting October 24–28, 2016.
Space is limited so we encourage you to register now.
In order to meet the strict security protocols at UNCTAD’s Palais des Nations, registration for the Annual Meeting is a multi-step process.
- Prior to registering for the Annual Forum you will need to create an account with the UNOG Accreditation System, Indico.
- To create that account please click here.
- Once you have completed all the required fields, you will receive an activation link in your e-mail.
- When you click on the activation link it will take you to the conference registration page, where you must enter the username and password you used to create the UNOG account.
- You then will be required to provide an ID photo (head and shoulders) and your passport details along with other basic information.
- Once you have completed the application you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt.
The IGF has secured preferential rates on a limited number of rooms at the Hotel Royal Manotel in downtown Geneva.
To access this rate please click here.
We encourage you to secure your booking early as this a busy period.