“We have as a country gained a lot from IGF.”
Delegates at the 12th Annual General Meeting of the Intergovernmental Forum on Mining, Minerals, Metals and Sustainable Development speak about the value of the meeting and of the organization.
The interviews were recorded at UNCTAD’s Palais des Nations in Geneva on October 25, 2016.
– Glenn Gemerts, IGF Executive Committee Chair, Suriname
– Gabriel Data, Principal Geologist, Uganda
– Clinton Thompson, Commissioner of Mines, Jamaica
– Andrew Cheatle, Executive Director, Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada
– Alexander Medina, Director General of Mining, Dominican Republic
– Perrine Toledano, Head of Extractives Industries, Columbia Center for Sustainable Development
– Boungnong Sidavong, Director Mining Concessions and Policy, Laos